At a minimum, expert witnesses in Canada are required to have a background report that includes the expert’s qualifications and limitations in their area of expertise. Many Canadian judges expect that a witness’s credentials and expertise will have been thoroughly researched and vetted.
Our customized Expert Witness reports contain the following:
- Summary of professional background
- Verification of education, professional licenses, and certifications
- History of previous testimony and experience as a professional witness
- History of disciplinary action against the witness
- Compilation of teaching, research, and publications
- Summary of news articles about the witness
- Other data as requested
$100/hr + applicable taxes
Contact us for an estimate of how long your project may take depending on the parameters of your research request.